What Questions Should You Ask Your Travel Agent?
- Is Working With a Travel Agent Right For Me?
- How Long Have You Been in the Travel Business?
- Do You Have Experience with My Destination?
- How Did You Become a Travel Agent?
- What is Your Specialty?
- Do You Charge a Fee for Your Services?
- Are You Part of a Membership Club?
- 1 What types of questions would you ask a travel agent when making flight reservations?
- 2 What were the questions the travel agent asked when talking to a tour operator?
- 3 What does a travel agent give you?
- 4 How do you ask travel questions?
- 5 How do you ask for travel information?
- 6 What questions do tourists ask?
- 7 What questions do you ask to start thinking about a trip?
- 8 How is a travel agent paid?
- 9 How do I check my travel agency?
- 10 What are the skills of a travel agent?
- 11 How can I be a good travel agent?
- 12 Why are travel agents important?
What types of questions would you ask a travel agent when making flight reservations?
7 Questions To Ask Your Travel Agent When Booking a Holiday
- How many hours will be spent in transit?
- What excursions and/or activities do you suggest?
- Have you ever been to my destination yourself?
- What type of power supply does my destination use?
- What documentation do I need for my trip?
What were the questions the travel agent asked when talking to a tour operator?
10 Questions to Ask a Tour Operator
- How long have you been in the adventure travel business?
- Who are the guides? Are the guides locals?
- What is the average group size for your trips?
- Is it safe?
- Can I speak directly with the owner?
- What’s included?
- Where are you located?
- What’s the cancellation and refund policy?
What does a travel agent give you?
You’ll Have Help Troubleshooting Common Travel Hiccups Even better, an agent will put in the legwork of sifting through travel insurance policies and point you to the plan that best suits your individual needs and itinerary, he adds.
How do you ask travel questions?
✓ OPEN-ENDED TRAVEL QUESTIONS
- How does travel and seeing the world inspire you?
- How many countries do you want to discover in your life?
- How often do you travel?
- Where do you feel most at home?
- What has been your biggest adventure so far?
- Why do you travel?
- What is the most exotic destination you’ve been to?
How do you ask for travel information?
Asking for information when travelling, in English
- Excuse me, is there a garage near here?
- Is there a campsite near here?
- Is there anywhere with rooms to rent in this village?
- Is there a food shop in this street?
- Are there any restaurants around here?
What questions do tourists ask?
11 Questions Tourists Ask Locals In No Particular Order
- Where is there a bathroom? Good question.
- Is it legal to drink outside here?
- Can I park here?
- Where can I get ___________________?
- Where’s the Grateful Dead house?
- Is The Bridge close to here?
- But what is there to, like, do here?
- Isn’t there, like, a park here?
What questions do you ask to start thinking about a trip?
The questions to ask before planning a trip:
- Who are you travelling with?
- When do you want to travel?
- Where do you want to go?
- Why are you travelling?
- What type of accommodation do you want?
- How are you going to get there?
How is a travel agent paid?
Travel agents get paid on commission by hotels, airlines and resorts, but many more are charging fees on top of that because of their time. Some agencies charge fees up front and then drop the fees when the client actually books.
How do I check my travel agency?
Here is a list of some of the more common questions to ask your travel agent in order to make the most out of this sojourn:
- What does your travel agency specialize in?
- Is there any good time to travel to my preferred destination?
- Have you visited this place before?
- Have you booked trips to this destination in the past?
What are the skills of a travel agent?
Travel Agent Qualifications/Skills:
- Strong sales and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to negotiate effectively.
- Excellent knowledge of computer reservation computer programs.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Detail oriented and highly organized.
How can I be a good travel agent?
9 Ways to Become a Better Travel Agent
- Be Dependable. “Picking up the phone or quickly answering email is the first step to being a great travel agent,” said Alex Dalton, Travel with Alex, an affiliate of Travel Experts.
- Pay Attention to Detail.
- Be Inquisitive.
- Be Organized.
- Learn Damage Control.
- Be Kind.
- Be Resourceful.
Why are travel agents important?
A travel agent can guide you and save you money. Things happen. They also insure that travelers will have the correct travel documents, so they don’t end up missing their plane or cruise. And when things do go wrong, travel agents have the resources and the contacts to get travelers to the head of the line.