The Best Travel Agents for Cruises
- expeditiontrips.com, 206-204-1872.
- personalized-travel.com, 650-949-0111.
- cruisecenter.com, 800-592-3887.
- avoyatravel.com, 800-753-1463.
- mccabeworld.com, 703-762-5055.
- northstarcruises.com, 800-249-9360.
- ctatravel.com, 800-758-4955.
- strongtravel.com, 214-361-0027.
- 1 Who is the best company to book a cruise with?
- 2 Where is the best place to book on a cruise ship?
- 3 How much discount do travel agents get on cruises?
- 4 Where is the cheapest place to book a cruise?
- 5 Which cruise line is the least expensive?
- 6 What should you not forget on a cruise?
- 7 Is it better to be in front or back of cruise ship?
- 8 How big are Royal Caribbean staterooms?
- 9 Can travel agents get better deals on cruises?
- 10 Do travel agents get special rates?
- 11 What are fam trips for travel agents?
- 12 What is the cheapest time to go on a cruise?
- 13 Why are cruises so cheap right now?
- 14 Do cruises include food?
Who is the best company to book a cruise with?
The Best Sites to Book a Cruise
- Expedia (including Travelocity and Orbitz)
- Avoya Travel.
- Cruise Critic.
Where is the best place to book on a cruise ship?
The lower and more central you are in a ship, the less roll and sway you will feel. Even if you choose a balconied stateroom, choose the lowest level and the most midship one you can find. The higher decks and cabins at the very front (forward) or back (aft) of the ship will rock and roll the most.
How much discount do travel agents get on cruises?
Under the cruise line’s travel agent offer, Travel Agents get a 60 % discount on the official rate with confirmation of booking 179 to 60 days prior to embarkation day; or 75 % discount on the official rate, with confirmation of booking 59 days until embarkation day.
Where is the cheapest place to book a cruise?
The 19 Best Websites to Book Cruises at the Cheapest Prices 
- Cruise Line’s Website.
- Cruise Critic.
Which cruise line is the least expensive?
Carnival is the most famous and affordable cruise line for many ports. Fares can be a few dollars cheaper than Royal Caribbean and other carriers. It’s possible to get basic fares for less than $200, but you may need to pay for more onboard amenities.
What should you not forget on a cruise?
What Not to Forget On a Cruise: 13 Things to Remember to Pack
- Adapter. If you’re traveling outside of the North American and Caribbean region and will be spending any time at a hotel, you’ll need to bring a power adapter with you.
- Emergency contact list.
- Hand sanitizer and wipes.
Is it better to be in front or back of cruise ship?
If you suffer from motion sickness, or are a first-time cruiser and want to play it safe; it is not recommended you sail in a stateroom in the forward section of the ship. The most desirable location is a mid-ship stateroom, or if not available, a stateroom towards the back (aft) of the ship.
How big are Royal Caribbean staterooms?
The exact size of Promenade stateroom varies depending on the class of ships. Voyager and Freedom class ships Promenade staterooms are 160 square feet, whereas on Oasis class ships they are 193 square feet.
Can travel agents get better deals on cruises?
Travel agents can get access to lower cruise prices It is not unusual for travel agents to discover special group rates that have lower pricing, lower pricing based on residency or occupation, or even special rates offered to a consortia of travel agencies.
Do travel agents get special rates?
There’s a rumor going around that travel agents can get access to free or discounted travel. It’s true! While some of your favorite, comped travel experiences are offered only periodically by vendors, there are many standard discounts available to travel agents everywhere.
What are fam trips for travel agents?
what is a fam trip in the world of travel management? In this instance, fam is short for ‘familiarisation’ – therefore a fam trip means familiarisation trip. Travel agents go on familiarisation trips to learn first hand about the locations, airlines, tours, hotels and cruises they sell.
What is the cheapest time to go on a cruise?
The cheapest times to cruise are typically in the late summer and fall because of hurricane season. (If you decide to travel then, purchasing cruise insurance is a good idea.) But you can often find other patches of bargain sailings, especially during the early weeks of December and in the spring.
Why are cruises so cheap right now?
Because cruise ships don’t want to depart with half-empty boats, so they drop prices steadily until that boat is leaving port, since for them empty cabins mean less money. Cruises make the majority of their money from what people purchase on board, so they want bodies on those ships.
Do cruises include food?
Is food included on a cruise, or do I have to pay extra? Your cruise fare always includes food for breakfast, lunch and dinner on a cruise ship. The main dining room and cruise ship buffet will always be included in your cruise fare, though a few specialty items might cost extra.