What Questions Should You Ask Your Travel Agent?
- Is Working With a Travel Agent Right For Me?
- How Long Have You Been in the Travel Business?
- Do You Have Experience with My Destination?
- How Did You Become a Travel Agent?
- What is Your Specialty?
- Do You Charge a Fee for Your Services?
- Are You Part of a Membership Club?
- 1 What are some questions to ask a travel agent?
- 2 What types of questions would you ask a travel agent when making flight reservations?
- 3 What are some questions about travel?
- 4 What were the questions the travel agent asked when talking to a tour operator?
- 5 What would you look for in a good travel agent?
- 6 How do you ask for travel information?
- 7 What are five questions you can ask a client to qualify them for buying a tour and package holiday?
- 8 What questions do you ask to start thinking about a trip?
- 9 What are some questions to ask?
- 10 How do you start a conversation when traveling?
- 11 How do you talk about traveling?
- 12 What should you ask a tour guide?
- 13 What should I ask about a place?
What are some questions to ask a travel agent?
Asking questions prior to selecting a travel agent to assist you can ensure you select just the right agent to plan and book your itinerary. What destinations work well with my/our specific interests? What is the best time of year to travel to this destination? What excursions and/or activities do you suggest?
What types of questions would you ask a travel agent when making flight reservations?
7 Questions To Ask Your Travel Agent When Booking a Holiday
- How many hours will be spent in transit?
- What excursions and/or activities do you suggest?
- Have you ever been to my destination yourself?
- What type of power supply does my destination use?
- What documentation do I need for my trip?
What are some questions about travel?
These are some general questions about travelling:
- Are you a traveller?
- What do you miss the most when you are traveling?
- Have you ever had an accident while travelling?
- Have you ever been on a cruise?
- What do you think about hitch-hiking?
- If money was not an issue, what type of holiday would you take?
What were the questions the travel agent asked when talking to a tour operator?
10 Questions to Ask a Tour Operator
- How long have you been in the adventure travel business?
- Who are the guides? Are the guides locals?
- What is the average group size for your trips?
- Is it safe?
- Can I speak directly with the owner?
- What’s included?
- Where are you located?
- What’s the cancellation and refund policy?
What would you look for in a good travel agent?
A great travel agent has the ability to think on their feet and adapt to new situations. Whether it’s a forced a schedule change, an unusual request, or a missed connection, quick-thinking is essential. Learn to stay calm and navigate emergencies like a pro.
How do you ask for travel information?
Asking for information when travelling, in English
- Excuse me, is there a garage near here?
- Is there a campsite near here?
- Is there anywhere with rooms to rent in this village?
- Is there a food shop in this street?
- Are there any restaurants around here?
What are five questions you can ask a client to qualify them for buying a tour and package holiday?
What can you do for me that the internet can’t? Here are 13 top questions to ask a travel agent.
- WHAT DOES MY TRAVEL INSURANCE COVER AND EXCLUDE?
- WHAT’S THE WEATHER LIKE THERE?
- WHAT’S THE BEST HOLIDAY OPTION FOR ME?
- WHAT ARE THE PASSPORT AND VISA REQUIREMENTS FOR MY DESTINATION?
- CAN YOU GET ME A GOOD DEAL ON A DAY TOUR?
What questions do you ask to start thinking about a trip?
The questions to ask before planning a trip:
- Who are you travelling with?
- When do you want to travel?
- Where do you want to go?
- Why are you travelling?
- What type of accommodation do you want?
- How are you going to get there?
What are some questions to ask?
Break the ice and get to know people better by selecting several of these get-to-know-you questions.
- Who is your hero?
- If you could live anywhere, where would it be?
- What is your biggest fear?
- What is your favorite family vacation?
- What would you change about yourself if you could?
- What really makes you angry?
How do you start a conversation when traveling?
Here are a few ways to start a conversation and make new friends on your travels, no matter what country you’re visiting.
- Smile And Make Eye Contact. This is the easiest way to meet someone with the least amount of effort.
- Offer A Compliment. One of the best conversation starters is a genuine compliment.
How do you talk about traveling?
Talking about: TRAVEL
- How often do you travel?
- Have you ever been abroad.?
- Are you planning to go anywhere for your next holiday? If so:
- What was your best trip.?
- What was your worst trip? Describe it.
- Do you plan your holidays yourself?
- Do you use travel agency services?
- What is your favourite means of transport?
What should you ask a tour guide?
1) What tour guide must know?
- Be aware of the geological condition about the place of the tour.
- Be aware about the local accommodation and restaurant facility.
- Knowledge about the history about the place.
- Local hospital and Police station address for any emergency.
- Likes and dislikes of the tourist.
What should I ask about a place?
Add them to your Journal or list of questions.
- What is your name?
- How long has this site been in existence?
- What is the purpose of the site?
- How many and what kinds of people are associated with it?
- How long have you been associated with it?
- What are your specific tasks here?