9 Most Important Reasons to Book Disney with a Travel Agent
- Travel Agents Have a “Disney Degree”
- Knowledge of Disney Parks Resorts.
- Save Time – Disney Planning is Complicated.
- Save Money – Yes, Seriously.
- Premium Concierge Services.
- Dining Reservation Assistance.
- FastPass+ Assistance.
- 1 Is it better to use a Disney travel agent?
- 2 Is Disney Travel Agents legit?
- 3 What does a Disney travel agent do for you?
- 4 Do travel agents get discounts at Disney?
- 5 Why should we use a travel agent?
- 6 Do Disney travel agents book dining?
- 7 How do Disney travel agents get paid?
- 8 Can you be a Disney travel agent without an agency?
- 9 How does a travel agent get paid?
- 10 How much do Disney Travel agents make per booking?
- 11 Does a travel agent cost money?
- 12 How do I pick a Disney travel agent?
- 13 Do travel agents get commission on Disney tickets?
- 14 How do people afford a trip to Disney World?
Is it better to use a Disney travel agent?
While some agencies and agents definitely do a better job and have more thorough knowledge of Disney than others, the vast majority of them are helpful. If you are overwhelmed planning, a Disney TA can help. The first and biggest reason to use an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner is the service.
Is Disney Travel Agents legit?
Because some agencies bring aboard literally hundreds of agents, even if they do include The REAL TRUTH – There is NO Such Thing As A Disney Travel Agent – those agency owners can’t possibly keep track of everywhere their people go, what they say and how they say it.
What does a Disney travel agent do for you?
An agent who specializes in Disney travel should be able to provide you with accurate information, including pricing, for Disney resorts, theme park passes and packages. She will book your trip and seek out the best deals for you — even rebooking your trip when better rates come up, if possible.
Do travel agents get discounts at Disney?
Qualified travel advisors who have completed the College of Disney Knowledge training can receive one discounted park ticket, from 1 to 10 days. Special travel agent rates are for also now available for 2021 reservations.
Why should we use a travel agent?
2. What are the benefits of using a travel agent? Using a travel agent can save clients time, stress, and even money. Sometimes travel agents actually have better access to deals that aren’t available to the general public.
Do Disney travel agents book dining?
Most Disney travel agents will also book your dining reservations for you. If this is something you prefer to do on your own, you will certainly be able to. Simply tell your agent you would like to handle this planning on your own.
How do Disney travel agents get paid?
Disney travel agents are paid on a commission basis, and the percentage of commission you earn depends on the travel agency you register with. Most agencies earn a standard 10 percent commission on vacations they book. Of that 10 percent, you might be entitled to 75 percent commission.
Can you be a Disney travel agent without an agency?
To become a Disney specialized travel agent you first need to join an authorized travel agency that is registered with Disney as a seller of travel. Park Savers is one of the easiest companies to join online as they typically get you started training same-day and ready for booking within 24-48 hours.
How does a travel agent get paid?
Travel agents get paid on commission by hotels, airlines and resorts, but many more are charging fees on top of that because of their time. Some agencies charge fees up front and then drop the fees when the client actually books.
How much do Disney Travel agents make per booking?
Since Disney pays travel agencies a 10% commission rate on booked travel, this means that a best-case scenario on a $5,000 vacation would result in $400 commission to the booking agent ($5000 x.
Does a travel agent cost money?
The cost of using a travel agent is generally marginal, and oftentimes they won’t charge you at all. Much of their money comes from the hotels and wholesalers they do business with. Before you consult an agent, be sure you first inquire about fees. If you won’t miss the amount, go ahead and proceed.
How do I pick a Disney travel agent?
What You Should Look For When Picking a Disney Travel Agent
- Make sure they’re an authorized Disney ticket reseller.
- Ask if the agent is up to date on his or her Disney College of Knowledge certification.
- Find an agent with on-site experience with the park or resort you’re visiting.
Do travel agents get commission on Disney tickets?
Travel vendors, like Disney, give Travel agents a commission. This is NOT an extra cost added to a vacation. It’s sort of like a finders fee. When you book a Walt Disney World Vacation Package you get a commission for that booking.
How do people afford a trip to Disney World?
9 Ways to Afford a Disney Vacation
- Find A Side Hustle. The most obvious way to afford a Disney vacation is to make more money.
- Plan Ahead.
- Go When There Are Fewer Crowds.
- Stay At Disney Value Resorts.
- Go When Children Are Under 3.
- Use Disney Gift Cards And Credit Card Rewards.
- Plan A “Skip Day”
- Set Up A Disney Payment Plan.